· Teachers provide daily communication on children’s eating, sleeping and diapering throughout the day.
· Parents receive pictures right to their phones on activities their child is engaged in throughout the week.
· Monthly anecdotal notes are recorded on the development of each child.
· Yearly developmental checklists are completed for each child.
· Teacher’s plan themes around children’s interest and daily planning is posted for parent’s information.
· Hot lunch & am/pm snacks provided
· Infant program includes: exploring indoors and outdoors, music and movement, discovering creative and sensory material, puzzles, stories, blocks, dramatic play and learning to play with others.