Out of School Care Program
· Teachers provide daily communication on child’s day.
· Parents receive pictures right to their phones on activities their child is engaged in throughout the week.
· Monthly anecdotal notes are recorded on the development of each child.
· Teacher’s plan themes around children’s interest and weekly planning is posted for parent’s information.
· Opportunities to discover and explore in spaces that support and encourage social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
· Program provides opportunities for daily physical activity in safe, healthy environments that encourage children to develop friendships.
· Program provides opportunities for leadership development and helping children learn new skill.
· Opportunities for homework assistance.
· Fun environment that promotes a sense of belonging, with opportunities for children to discover more about themselves and their community.