Out of school programming at Tawa Montessori
- Teachers provide daily communication on child’s day.
- Parents receive pictures right to their phones on activities their child is engaged in throughout the week.
- Monthly anecdotal notes are recorded on the development of each child.
- Teacher’s plan themes around children’s interest and weekly planning is posted for parent’s information.
- Opportunities to discover and explore in spaces that support and encourage social, emotional, cognitive and physical development.
- Program provides opportunities for daily physical activity in safe, healthy environments that encourage children to develop friendships.
- Program provides opportunities for leadership development and helping children learn new skill.
- Opportunities for homework assistance.
- Fun environment that promotes a sense of belonging, with opportunities for children to discover more about themselves and their community.
schedule a meet-and-greet
Are you looking for a daycare where your child will learn, make friends and grow? We'd love to meet you. Click the button below to get started.