Infant programming at Tawa Montessori
- Teachers provide daily communication on children’s eating, sleeping and diapering throughout the day.
- Parents receive pictures right to their phones on activities their child is engaged in throughout the week.
- Monthly anecdotal notes are recorded on the development of each child.
- Yearly developmental checklists are completed for each child.
- Teacher’s plan themes around children’s interest and daily planning is posted for parent’s information.
- Hot lunch & am/pm snacks provided
- Infant program includes: exploring indoors and outdoors, music and movement, discovering creative and sensory material, puzzles, stories, blocks, dramatic play and learning to play with others.
schedule a meet-and-greet
Are you looking for a daycare where your child will learn, make friends and grow? We'd love to meet you. Click the button below to get started.