Preschool programming at Tawa Montessori
- Teachers provide daily communication on child’s day.
- Parents receive pictures right to their phones on activities their child is engaged in throughout the week.
- Monthly anecdotal notes are recorded on the development of each child.
- Yearly developmental checklists are completed for each child.
- Teacher’s plan themes around children’s interest and daily planning is posted for parent’s information.
- Hot lunch & am/pm snacks provided
Preschool Program includes:
- exploring indoors and outdoors
- creating with the arts (visual, dramatic and music)
- discovering science
- engaging in mathematics activities (identifying and printing the numerals)
- literacy activities (identifying and printing letters, identifying letter sounds, reading and spelling words)
- developing social skills
- gross and fine motor skills
- problem solving
- developing school skills
schedule a meet-and-greet
Are you looking for a daycare where your child will learn, make friends and grow? We'd love to meet you. Click the button below to get started.